Wednesday 20 June 2012

A man's guide to using Rabbit Sex Toys

We all know the amazing capabilities of rabbit sex toys but what about when they are in the hands of a man.  Do you groan with pleasure and anticipation when your man takes control of the bunny vibrator as he takes you to new levels.  Or do you groan at the knowledge that he will spend the next 15mins fumbling about your downstairs leaving you to fill in the blanks with exaggerated groans of (dis)content.

So we thought we would ask a man to give us a 'Man's Guide For Men' when it comes to using sex toys.  Here is what he had to say!

'Yeah, I'm happy enough to use sex toys with my girlfriend.  It was her that first suggested it'

When asked, 'How do you use a rabbit sex toy to give her pleasure?', he replied,

'Well the one she has in her draw has got more buttons than a play station controller but i know which ones do which because I have had a look at it.  Firstly I would the bunny ears bit to get her going.  I would turn it over so only the ears bit was touching her and then I would stroke her up and down, left and right until she started to respond to it.

I would then probably switch it over again and start to slowly put the shaft in whilst using the rabbit ears to carry on teasing her.  It's difficult for a man to know if it's going in without hurting her so I like her to take over from me until it is in properly.  I then take it back and try different combinations with the buttons to see what she likes. I find it really sexy if she takes over and uses it herself but she doesn't always like to.'

'Does she like it when you use the bunny vibrator on her' we asked.  'Of course she does, no complaints at all'.

We would love to hear your thoughts about boyfriends, past and present and their rabbit sex toy skills.

1 comment:

  1. When a guy knows what he is doing it can be great. Nothing worse than a man trying to shove it in on full speed lol x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave messages, comments or questions...we will always answer them!!!